Monday, October 13, 2008

Summer 2008 Activities


We had a wonderful summer and I'm always sad to see it end. Isabella and I spend as much time as we can at the beach. We're both water lovers and hang at the beach all day. High tide is my favorite time to swim...the water feels different somehow...cleaner, fresher. I am an avid beach comber and have collections of sea glass which I love. Bella is an excellent sea glass finder. She always finds me the best pieces!


These pix are of Bella and friend Sofia at the Dumplings (our swimming hole). I bought an inflatable boat for Bella and she enjoyed it all summer with various friends. We called it the HMS Potter!










Rub a dub dub...me, Bella and friend Isabelle aboard the little boat! What fun...the girls are great rowers! Here is a photo of Tom, Bella and Isabelle just finishing a sail on Andrew's Sail Fish.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Welcome to the blogging world Pottsy!! You have to update your blog every single day, m'kay?

Christina, Jafred, Fazal and Tesina said...

Hooray! It is great to catch up with you on your recent activities because we have missed you! Looks like a great summer. I am sure you have heard our big news, so our travelling is less. Can't wait to start following your blog....christina, jafred and fazal